Friday, June 17, 2011

Oh Baby

Spring is here and gone... boy did that go fast! My recent projects include baby quilts and here are 2 adorables. Both have been spoken for ... thanks gals.. but I just had to do a little show & tell. I fell head or heels in love with the Dr Suess fabric, and had to use it on the back as well. The colors are bright and the characters are fun to look at.

                                                                                                                             
 And then wandering through a fabric store the jungle fabric grabbed me. This is a too was such a fun fabric to work with. I backed it with a green polka dot fabric. This baby quilt is more of a unisex quilt. I know several expecting parents who are opting to wait to find out the sex of the baby... not a bad idea...its kind of like Christmas.. the anticipation ...

No comments:

Post a Comment